Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Client Relations Manager/Public Relations
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Proactively generates new ideas and opportunities to promote clients business.
- Provide counsel on tactical matters, linked to strategic plans.
- Develop media relations strategies, measure and deliver results
- Generate ideas for media outreach and pitch efforts.
- Implement special public relations events such as press conferences and media tours.
- Provide support in developing media perception audits and analysis.
- Write, edit and supervise media materials in both Arabic and English.
- Monitoring public and media perception of the client.
- Strong experience in dealing with local and international media.
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports.
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Good knowledge of public affairs and lobbying tactics.
- Any relevant university degree, MBA or masters is a plus
- 4+ years experience in Public Relations field in UAE (preferred in agency side)
- Fluent in communication in both English and Arabic (speaking and writing).
- Expert in Publications and media dynamics in UAE.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- Creativity and initiative.
- Good organizational, planning and time-management skills.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to successfully complete projects.
- Able to think out of the box and react quickly.
- Preferred nationalities Lebanese and Egyptian resident in UAE.
- Job Location: UAE
- Company Industry: Public Relations
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Nationality: Egypt; Lebanon