Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
UX & Graphic Designer
About the Job:
We are recruiting for a UX & Graphic Designer. You will be part of a winning team and work under the VP of Product Design on our latest web & mobile products and services.
Develop and optimize stunning layouts, graphics and user interface (UI) concepts for our web and mobile applications. This entails the development of visual mockups and prototypes, continuously improved to achieve the best possible user experience. You’ll also be responsible for the typography, design of beautiful and functional icons and other graphical artwork required for our applications. You will work hand-in-hand with the software engineering team to ensure that your excellent work transitions properly into the final product .
- Amazing design and artistic skills.
- A motivated individual who is ready to work collaboratively within a team in an intense startup environment
- Experience in HTML, CSS, JS and Adobe tools (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Experience in development of wireframes and interactive screen-flow.
- Grounded in solid design and UX principles, and able to learn and evangelize in the field
- 2+ years of work experience preferred.
- Your background can be in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction or other related fields.
wwwings is a tech startup set out to deliver innovative and groundbreaking applications for the web. We are currently recruiting talented individuals for our founding team to begin work on a number of exciting projects that will have a global impact.
Founded in 2012, wwwings is headquartered in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce; Computer/Software; Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$2,000 - $3,000
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 15